some SSH on the playbook

I was able to use blackberry-connect to open up ssh access on my playbook. SCP'ed my mono install and received this error message:


Process 10866804 (mono) terminated SIGSEGV code=2 fltno=11 ip=000bfde0
Memory fault (core dumped)

Not sure what it means. I did some strange sig hacks, so I may start there. I wonder if i could use gdb to check out the core dump.

When i run Mono -V i get:


$ ./mono -V      
Mono JIT compiler version 2.10.9 (mono-2-10-9/256094a Mon May 28 09:15:52 EDT 2012)
Copyright (C) 2002-2011 Novell, Inc, Xamarin, Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
TLS:           normal
SIGSEGV:       normal
Notification:  Thread + polling
Architecture:  armel,vfp
Disabled:      none
Misc:          softdebug
LLVM:          supported, not enabled.
GC:            none

I wonder if SIGSEGV has anything to do iwth it. Also, not sure about the architecture. is armel,vfp correct?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AutoConf and M4 bliss