PlayBook + Mono: Coming soon

I spent part of the weekend cross compiling Mono on RIM's playbook/QNX platform. I will be uploading the code to github (or bitbucket) and creating a patch. I purposely used the mono-2-10.8 branch, so there would be no need for messing around with changesets. doing a "git checkout mono-2-10-8" and then applying my patch will work. There are some limitations, such as no sgen. Also i commented out a timezone function. I'll post a full list once i actually upload the code.


I am actually attempting to run the new mono build on the playbook, but I am having trouble. When i did this with WebOS, it was much easier. I just SCP'ed the build to my WebOS device, and ran some C#. I am unsure how to best go about this on the playbook. Time for some more tinkering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AutoConf and M4 bliss